Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II (Paper-I and Paper-II):
Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II [Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-IV (General Studies – Finance & Accounts)
Candidates qualified in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II [Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III (Statistics)]
TOTAL = 174136 Candidates will appear in SSC CGL 2018 Tier 2 Exam – all the Best dear Students !!
SSC CGL Result 2019: The SSC CGL Result for Tier 1 was declared on August 20, 2019. Candidates who made it to the SSC CGL Merit List for Tier I will now be allowed to appear for Tier II exam. The SSC CGL Tier II exam will begin from 11th September to 13th September 2019. SSC CGL Tier I exam was conducted on June 4-13, 2019 and June 19, 2019 (for some exam centres affected by server problems). SSC CGL Tier I Result for all the stages was released online (separately for each stage) and there was no offline release of the same. Read on to know more about SSC CGL result 2019
The SSC CGL result 2018 will be shared separately for the four stages. The SSC CGL result for Tier I has been declared today, August 20, 2019. Only those applicants who obtain marks equal to or above the SSC CGL cutoff score will qualify the exam
download PDFs of Result from the Links Below
SSC CGL 2018 TIER 1 – CUT OFF ALL POSTS
LIST OF CANDIDATES QUALIFIED IN TIER 1 – ALL POSTS
LIST OF CANDIDATES QUALIFIED IN TIER 1 – POST OF AAO
LIST OF CANDIDATES QUALIFIED IN TIER 1 – POST OF STATISTICAL OFFICER
How to Check SSC CGL Result?
The SSC CGL merit list has been declared online on the official website of SSC. We bring you the detailed steps to check your SSC CGL result 2018-19. You will be able to check your SSC CGL result as soon as it gets released on the website by following the steps as under:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website of SSC- ssc.nic.in.
- – 2nd Step: Now click on the “Result” button from the top of the page.
- – 3rd Step: Click on the link provided for SSC CGL result for Tier 1.
- – 4th Step: You SSC CGL result will open in a PDF.
- – 5th Step: Now, press Ctrl+F key.
- – 6th Step: Enter your name/roll number in the space and press Enter.
- – 7th Step: If your name appears on the list then you have qualified in the exam.
- – 8th Step: Download the SSC CGL merit list and take its print out for future reference.
Leave A Comment