SSC Stenographer C & D Syllabus 2020
Get complete syllabus of SSC Stenographer Exam + Awesome strategy to score good marks in SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam
To clear any exam like SSC Stenographer you need to first understand the pattern of exam and also must have good understanding of the syllabus.
Now that you are acquainted with the Exam Pattern of SSC Stenographer 2020 Exam, let’s have a look at the SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2020. Discussed below is the section-wise detailed syllabus of SSC Stenographer 2020.
SSC Stenographer C & D General Intelligence & Reasoning
SSC Stenographer C & D General Awareness
SSC Stenographer C & D English Language
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Skill Test
- 80 words per minute (w.p.m.) for the post of Stenographer Grade D and
- 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade C.
SSC Stenographer C & D Interview Details
SSC Stenographer 2020 Online Application
Steps to Check How to apply for SSC Stenographer EXAM 2020?
Those who are interested to apply for SSC Stenographer Exam 2020 have to follow the steps given below:
- First of all log on to the official website http://ssc.nic.in
- Register as a new user at the website which can be created by using a valid email ID and phone number. You will get OTP of the required ID you want to generate for SSC portal.
- You can pay the application online or through a Challan which will be generated after you have filled in the required application of SSC Stenographer 2020 Exam.
- You need to have the scanned copies of the recent passport size photograph, signature, and thumb impression to fill the application.
- After registration click on the Apply button to get the application submitted to the portal.
- After you click on Apply button you will get the application form, fill it online.
- Then click on the Submit button after cross-checking the details or else you will not be able to make any changes afterward.
- Download the duly filled-in application form
- Take print out for future references
Application Fee Detail For SSC Stenographer 2020 Examination
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Admit Card 2020
The admit card for SSC Stenographer 2020 will be released after the application process for the same has ended. The admit card for SSC Stenographer 2020 Skill Test will be issued to candidates who qualify the CBT exam of SSC Stenographer 2020 Exam.
How to download SSC Steno 2020 Admit Card?
- Go to the official website ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link “SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020”.
- Enter your valid details such as date of birth and registration number.
- Download SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020.
- Print admit card for future use
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Salary Structure 2020
- The salary structure of SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ is Pay Scale- Rs. 9300-34800, Grade Pay – 4200/- (Pay Band 2)
- The salary structure of SSC Stenographer Grade ‘D’ is Pay Scale- Rs. 5200-20200, Grade Pay – 2400/- (Pay Band 1)
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam Eligibility
Aspirants of SSC Stenographer 2020 will have to fulfill certain eligibility requirements to successfully fill the application form.
Education Qualification(As on 01.01.2020)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates appearing in the final year from the Board/University to prove the same can also apply for the exam.
Candidates belonging to any of the following nationalities can apply for SSC Stenographer 2020:
- Indian citizen
- Citizen of Nepal
- Citizen of Bhutan
- Tibetan refugee, only if they come with the intention to stay in India
- People born in India but migrated to Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries
Age Limit(As on 01.01.2020)
- The age of the candidate must be between 18 to 30 years for Grade-B and between 18 to 27 years for Grade-C.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen, Central Government Employees, and J&K domiciled candidates) can avail age relaxation as per the Government of India
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Selection Process and Exam Pattern:
The first stage of SSC Stenographer exam (for both Grade C and Grade D) is the Computers Based Test (CBT). The various sections, number of questions, and maximum marks for the CBT are tabulated below:
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
SSC Stenographer 2020 will be conducted in two different levels:
1. SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Tier 1 Written Paper(CBT)
2. SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Tier 2 Skill Test Stenography
It is compulsary for candidates to clear both these level of exam in order to get a joining letter for the post of Grade C & D.